Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kinder Grad, Daisy and Chatterbox!

This Thursday my baby becomes a first grader. I think I am more emotional about him finishing Kindergarten than I was when he began it. He just started and it's already over? He learned an AMAZING amount and we just adored his teacher. She made this very transitional year easy for us!







My mom came into town this weekend with her new puppy, Daisy. This was a big weekend b/c of Logan's Phobia of dogs. The weekend started well...he was skeptical at first and kept his distance but by the end of the weekend...he was toting her around everywhere. It was really great to see his confidence grow and although I don't think he'll be volunteering at the local animal shelter...I do think he'll be more able to acclimate himself around animals. The other two enjoyed Daisy too, and of course, Mama Sue.


Logan pretending to be the puppy...








And this little Lady...



well let's me tell you that this weekend Caden, Logan, Heath and I all looked at each other and thought..."Who taught this girl to talk?" It is non stop 90 to nothing relentless on your nerves chatter...

After a three day weekend at home I am reminded of a conversation I had when Caden was four months old and someone told me that their 2 year old and 5 year old was spending a week with grandparents...my first thought was how could you leave your children a week? Granted, I still have yet to do that myself but only cause I can't find anyone to take all three for a week!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love Caden's shirt - going from Kindergarten to Texas A&M! :-)

Um - is it wrong that at four months I was already looking for a week away! haha! Good luck finding someone...Mom/Dad have agreed to take the kids for a week in August so we can get away to Mexico. Counting the days!

Elaine said...

Looks like tons of fun...and what a cute puppy! I'm glad Logan is getting better with his phobia.

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site