Saturday, June 26, 2010

What have I created?

Presley's new thing is to try on my shoes...she goes into my closet and brings out 10pairs of shoes a night. Trying them on and walking around in them before getting a new pair.

She is also fond of getting clothes from her drawers to try on. I must commend that she often times is better at matching then her Daddy is, but it's pretty funny to watch...does this mean opinions about what she wears is next? GASP!





This picture if from Heath's surpise Party last weekend...Thanks, Kyle & Kristen, we had so much fun with everyone!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

All I have to say is enjoy her clothes while you can...there are so many cute things in Karsyn's closet that never get worn because she now has an opinion about EVERYTHING. So - yes, it is coming...good luck! ;-)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site