Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bad Blogging...

I haven't been keeping up with my blogs lately...my computer crashed at work and well...you know.

Here are a few photos...


Riley & Presley...

At a birthday Party -- Presley's first time to actually jump on the inflatables!






Caden taking a "time out" for playing too rough...



Movie time...I think they were watching Spiderman (poor PG)

Daddy teaches Presley's Sunday school class!
SERIOUS BLACKMAIL!!!!
We stayed home sick today (logan started the day with a fever) and they had such a great time together...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

LOVE the picture of your kids kissing - that is going to be such good blackmail for when dating time comes around...although people might wonder if you are from East Texas. ;-)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site