Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Heath finally turned 30. I am 31 and a half so having him turn 30 is a very welcoming event...no more, "I'm still in my twenties" or "Mommy, you are way older than Daddy"...I guess until we are 41 and 39 and oh gosh, every 10 years after that!!!

We had a very fun, relaxing weekend.

Logan and Presley doing each others hair...

Now for some boy stuff, Logn is red spiderman and Presley is black spidergirl...
Presley, Spidergirl should not be loving on Mickey Mouse!
A birthday party where we said Goodbye to our very close friends the Tiptons who have moved to Oklahoma for Brent's Job...we will so very much miss you guys!!!

And for some backyard swim time...way too hot to do anything else.



1 comment:

kristinkfitness said...

OMG Presley in that costume cracks me up!!! =)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site