Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama Sue



I tried to find pictures of my mom and all the kiddos...to no avail...so I need to get more photos of her them. (I have them just not on this computer) Here is one with her and Presley...

My mom is a wonderful mother and grandmother...she is known as Sweet Sue and I think Presley takes after that sweetness...I certainly didn't! :)


With all of the excitement of Mama Sue's birthday...Caden decided it was his kittens birthday...Tiger turned 4 (Even though we got the kitten on Saturday). We had a full blown birthday party, played pin the tail on the Cat, ate cake and Tiger the kitten even got a pet hamster. After our party, Caden sat on the couch and exclaimed, "I am so stressed out from throwing that party"... I said, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!


Anyway, Happy Birthday to our very favorite Mama Sue!

2 comments:

Sam said...

I love your blog! OH my, the kitten got a hamster! Love it!

Sam said...

BTW - that was from Christie :) I don't think Sam has ever read a blog. I just used his email so i could comment!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site