Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bodyguard

I would describe Caden and Logan as best friends. They can fight, but they truly love each other and I can't imagine one without the other.

Monday when I picked them up a new kid in Caden's class named Caden Stembridge ran out and grabbed Logan...all of Caden's class is friends with Logan but when he did this Logan got upset and started to cry. Caden said "Stembridge, what did I tell you about messing with my brother?" And the kid ran off. I said, Caden what in the world was that about and he said that he always bothers Logan in the TV room. I said, well yall need to tell Miss Jane when it happens.

This morning I dropped them off in the TV room and ran to my car to get a form, when I came back in I saw that Stembridge was grabbing Logan around the waist (pretty much just hugging on him)but Logan was very bothered by it and Caden was sitting next to them and when Logan cried out...Caden punched Stembridge in the chest. I was shocked and said Caden, don't hit anyone. Caden's reply, I told him to stop messing with my brother. Logan was practically sitting in Caden's lap at this point.

Let's just say that when I left I winked at Caden...I've never been more proud! BACK OFF STEMBRIDGE!!! :) And I know when Daddy reads this he will be smiling from ear to ear...




And...This is how we roll....


1 comment:

Jana said...

I am so happy to know that we aren't the only family who eats naked (my girls, not me!)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site