Friday, September 26, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes...

Logan is obsessed with these Handy Manny tools Caden got for his birthday...he sleeps with them and carries them everywhere. He even says, I am Handy Manny. I asked Caden the name of the girl on the show -- he said "Kelly". I said, Mommy is Kelly and Caden said, No, Kelly is little. Thanks, CADE!

Then later I was putting on PJ's and my arm was extended out and Caden told me I looked like an elephant. Heath was hysterical so I clarified, because my arm is out like a trunk and he goes, No, cause your belly is huge like an elephant. Wow, now I am getting self conscience!!!

So, yes, I have been watching a few Baby Story episodes on TLC...I honestly didn't think the boys were paying attention. When they would show a newborn I will say Boys look, that is how Presley will look when we see her. Well, last night the boys were playing Mommy and Daddy. Caden put a Car in Logan's shirt and tucked it in. He told Logan to lay down on the pillow and poop out Presley. Caden caught the car and acted like it was covered in dirt -- he cleaned it off and pretended to use the booger sucker and they ran to put it in her crib. I was thinking...wow, maybe I shouldn't let them watch so much of that show!!! Either that or maybe they'll be doctors!!!

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site