Monday, September 22, 2008

Funny Boys

Biggest reason I started this blog was to document what comes out of my children's mouth...here are a few from just this weekend...

After driving home listening to the song "hey mama won't you let your daddy come home?" when we came into the house Caden turned to me and said, Hey Mom...won't you let Daddy come home? His delivery was perfect too!

Logan was playing with two pirates and one pirate said to the other "where you going"? The other pirate answered, pee, do you want to go with me?? THe first pirate replied, yeah, I can go pee. Agh, Logan, something on your mind?

Caden asked since Ike came and knocked everything down when Jack Frost would come and bring snow...

Caden can impersonate Kevin from Home Alone perfectly...you'd think he was the movie if you just heard him. His favorite line is "Bud's girlfriend, Woof". He hasn't a clue what it means but he knows it cracks me up.

He also likes to talk about Mommy being pregnant but he thinks it's like being scared or hurt or something. He'll tell Heath watch out or you'll be pregnant too.

Caden and Logan have been playing pretend so much lately. It's really cute and Logan participates really well. They play Mommy and Daddy alot (logan is always mommy) or they play Handy Manny or Three Little Pigs. Yesterday while playing Handy Manny Caden sent Logan to find his grandma, since Logan has a Nana and a Mama Sue, he thought he was looking for an object. He asked me to help him find his grandma for Caden. It was quite comical.

After my shower on Friday, I was putting everything away and the boys were with me. I put a Texas A&M Cheerleading outfit with a bow on Logan and a navy dress and bow on Caden...Heath wouldn't let me take a picture of it but I was laughing so hard I almost went into labor. They didn't make very cute girls, they are too boney...but it sure was fun to do.

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site