Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On Sunday, December 4th, Heath had the honor of baptizing Caden. Caden prayed the prayer to accept Jesus into his heart a few weeks ago and we are so proud of his very grown up decision.

Heath is in Seminary and this along with our amazing Church Family (literally family) and the loss of my mom this year all played an important role in ushering Caden to his decision.







Friday night my company had a Christmas Party with Dinner and Dancing - it was a ton of fun and a much needed night out for both Heath and I.

 How dare we leave Presley out!
 Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Christie+Sam said...

wow, roni, that video brought me to tears! of course because it is an amazing moment, and also because so special to see Heath be able to do it! congrats again!

sheila said...

You look so much like sue in those pics of you and heath.

love you
can't wait to see yall this summer if not sooner

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site