Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

We've been busy at our house getting ready for Christmas and just living life.

We celebrated my 33rd (sigh) birthday, participated in a Christmas Concert at church and the boys enjoyed a weekend in Fort Worth at my Dad's ranch hunting.  Caden even shot is first doe.  We actually ate some of it tonight and it was very good!  

Presley's very good friends Avery & Addy got to spend the night so Mark and Jana could go to a company Christmas party....the girls were so fun and had a great time.

 Our church Christmas Concert.  Notice Presley is right in front of the boys to start the show...
 She then disappeared....she ran off stage.



I hesitated posting this video because you can hear me singing in it.  I thought I was mouthing the words because the songs were not the easiest for little kids to sing...but apparently noise came out (not singing but more noise)...Please disregard and just focus on my cute kids!  Also, check out Jacob, the little boy front row who is adjusting his fly -- kids are too cute!

 Presley and Daddy playing...
 Baby Julie is in Big Trouble.

 Presley gets ahold of my camera and sometimes I get some cute surprises when I upload the pictures.  Daisy, Logan and Ariel had a photo shoot with Presley.



Such a little Sechrist -- She LOVES to clean!


We are counting down to Christmas day and have a big surprise in store so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site