Monday, July 26, 2010

Kidisms

Caden and I are addicted to Nintendo DS Super Mario Bros...the other night we (meaning me) beat the game and the credits ran and it ended...Caden was very concerned of how it just ended and he was really bothered by it. The next morning he woke up extra early and said, Mom, I just don't get it. I said, What? He says how does it just end after we worked so hard on getting to all the levels. Poor guy...some kid at his school figured out how to access the game again so he can just keep playing all the different levels. Crisis averted.

Logan asked me if I could sleep with him. I said, No, I have to sleep with Daddy. He goes, Why? I said, well when you grow up and get married your wife will sleep with you every night. He said, I hope her name is Roni and she has your hair and your body. (Poor guy, set your standards a tad higher!)

Presley is in love with Puppies, babies and princesses. Somehow in our house of all boy movies and boy toys, she has discovered the Disney Princesses and with her being so sick last week her Nana & Poppa delivered a backpack, books and movie all Princess themed. She says "Chinchess (princess), No White (snow white), arrow (Ariel), Ella (Cinderella)...she calls all of them Mommy and the prince is always daddy. So sweet! So glad she is a girly girl. However if you havne't watched Snow White in quite some time I don't recommend it. It's very scary and there is even a part where this man goes into the forest and raises a knife over snow white to kill her...Presley and the boys watched with their jaws dropped....

Here are a few photos of our noneventful weekend...





3 comments:

Wendy said...

So - the fun has just begun...welcome to the world of Disney...Princess style! Does she have any dress up clothes - because it not, they will be requsted soon! :-)

Also - if you think Snow White is bad, have you seen Sleeping Beauty? Or the Princess and the Frog? Those are pretty scary as well. Just warning.

Jana said...

Oh we watched Snow White ONCE and that won't happen again. It was scary even for me.

Princess and the Frog has some scary parts and I have to hold Avery's hand. Addy's not scared of anything - except Despicable Me b/c of the 3-D.

Love P's piggies!

Karnika Kapoor said...

Wow! u hv such a cute blog :)
i dnt hv kids, nor m married yet bt u blog realy made me picture hw b'ful it all is goin to be..
Take care
luv

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site