Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One Tuff Cookie

We've always known that Presley was a tough little girl, but she's been struggling with a cough for two weeks and was sent home twice last week with a fever...once home she was given tylenol and bouncing off the walls.

I finally made her a doctor appointment on Friday but almost didn't take her as she seemed fine...luckily I did b/c she has pneumonia. WHAT? We were sent for chest x-rays and Heath and I were both very upset we didn't take her in earlier, the doctor said not to be upset she was very sick but you wouldn't know if from her demeanor. That's my Girl!

Anyway, she has a ruptured air sack which is of concern and she is on lots of meds and breathing treatment...otherwise she seems fine!

Poor baby...


We went to Cheddars for dinner with my brother and Heath took Logan to the bathroom (3 times); at one point he was standing at the urinal and he slipped and busted his face on the urinal (FABULOUS!).

He was okay afterward as he was dancing and being silly...once they returned to the table though and told us what happened we realized Logan's nose was gushing blood and dripping into his bread. Nice! I guess this is where Presley gets her Toughness from b/c he was laughing and thought it was very humorous!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow, well her mama is pretty tough too. I hope she recovers very soon. She's so cute :) I'm glad Logan is ok too. He's a monkey...I can relate. Don't feel bad, LK's arm was broken for almost a week before I took her. I felt so bad, I know how you must've felt.

kristinkfitness said...

Awww, poor baby!! I hope she feels better soon!! And don't feel bad, most of us would have waited too so it would of happened to most moms!! =)

rachel said...

poor thing!

Christie+Sam said...

poor baby! I hope she is feeling better!!!!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site