Sunday, August 8, 2010

Should we be concerned?

Caden: Dad are you mad at Ali?
Daddy: No, why?
Caden: Because she picked Roberto instead of Chris, I really liked Chris.

This is a week after the finale...should we be conerned that he's worried about it? Maybe we should be concerned that we let him watch the Bachelorette.

Logan is telling us that he kissed his girlfriend at school but didn't get caught. I said, where did you kiss her? He said, on the cheek but the teachers didn't see it so I didn't go up front. If you kiss at school then you have to go up front to see Miss Jane (Director). Should we be concerned that they have this rule for 4 year olds and mine knows how to get around it?

Should we be concerned that Presley says "I know" when you tell her she's pretty?





I'm not concerned, I mean, Look at her?


The boys are into spiking their hair in the bath...






2 comments:

JoDee said...

Oh my gosh. Ronnie, your kids are so stinking cute! LOVE the little tan bellies! Great pics!

rachel said...

hmmm...maybe i should be concerned for celia during church with logan. so so cute.

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site