Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weekend and Little Miss Priss

So this weekend we got together with my friend Sarah and her beautiful girls Sidney and Parker...did I take any pictures, of course not. Sidney is in Logan's class and he was so excited to eat dinner with her and have her over to play. He told me when I picked him he was so excited to see his girlfriend. Caden quickly corrected him that he already had a girlfriend -- Ella. And that you can't have more than one girlfriend b/c Daddy only has one Mommy. Logan looked at him and said Caden, I love all the ladies. Caden is so black and white...he'll probably marry his high school sweetheart.

After dinner we came to our house and while Sarah was changing Sidney into her nightgown...Logan said, Oh yeah, I've never seen Sidney naked before. Poor Sarah, I think she secretly thought...my daughter goes to school with this little horndog? He's so funny!

We had a fun weekend, My friend Jana whom I invited to church with us was baptised. Although a longtime believer she found a home church and we are so happy she did. We had a fun evening at her house with lots of friends and tons of friends. Thanks to all the people (especially Jason) who helped me with my crew!

On Tuesday Caden's team won the semi-championship game and we play in the championship on Saturday. All he knows is he is going to win 3 trophies...he is stoked! Also, Caden is officially reading. This is very exciting and fun for us!

Here are a few pictures of, well, who else...Presley. Who says only the first child gets all the pictures? A Spaghetti Fiasco!

Her face was stained with sauce even after her bath! Zebra Girl! Before Church on Sunday Logan dressed as "His Daddy, The Hunter"

1 comment:

Elaine said...

OMG she is so fun to watch eat...glad you are the one who gets to clean her up! Lena Kate always grabs the spoon from me and slings whatever ALL over the room. The only thing she gets that excited about eating is berries.

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site