Monday, November 30, 2009

Cousins

My older brother lives in FW with his wife and two kids...Brayden and Madison who fit perfectly in between my 3 and when the five of them are together...they have a BLAST!

Things we learned over the Holiday Weekend...

-No one can beat up my little brother, except of course, me! -Caden
-Presley officially eats more than most grown men. -Everyone
-Football with my brother and Heath...even more annoying. -Me
-When someone sends you home with toys...be wary! (If I have to build another lincoln log house...)-Me
-The Aggies should of won!-Heath

Brayden and Logan, okay so even though Bray is only 8 months older than Logan and is the size of Caden...I'm nearly positive he's standing on a higher step than Logan in this picture.


Presley, enjoying Aunt Sandra's cloud rug.


Caden with Uncle Mike's "train set"...


Pretty Girls...



Presley and Madi enjoying a little Wiggles


BFF's

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site