Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Champions

Well the season is offiically over. We tied the last game and they go to most outs and we lost. But I am sure the boys never even realized...they were thrilled to receive trophies and be celebrated for an amazing season.






Caden isn't quite as competitive as his Daddy and I are....so we aren't 100% sure he'll play again...it's up to him. I've decided to try the boys in Karate...I think it'll be awesome for Logan and teach both a little coordination!

Presley is the teams Official Cheerleader (and one of the only sisters!)




Tuesday we all headed up to Caden's Kindergarten for his Fall Party. We had a great time and Caden was a little emotional to see us go. He held up though and we picked him after school and headed to Fort Worth for Thanksgiving and a little Deer Hunting!!!






No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site