Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's my party and I'll cry if I want too!

We finally got to celebrate Presley's 1st birthday in true "ladybug" style. Too bad she woke up with hand foot mouth! At first I just thought she was teething...she was fussy and drooling. Once the party got started I noticed she had little blisters on her lips. Then I saw her tongue. OUCH! Let's just say, she did remarkable for having a mouth full of ulcers.

Preparty with Nana, she held the hairbrush for a majority of the day. Diva.
Her special sparkle converse!

With Papa
The cake. My VERY talented friend Jana made this amazing cake! Thanks, Jana!


With Grandpa





Me and my lady!


Wow, my own cake?!
Wait, why is everyone singing at me????

STOP SINGING!


Oh okay, this is Yummy!

Hi there!

Yeah!!! I get it now!



Such helpful big brothers!

I get food, cake, AND PRESENTS??? You guys are too much!




Thanks so much to all of our friends and family who made Presley's day Extra Special!!!! She loved everything!
Happy Birthday, Presley, we love you so much!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

What a GREAT party - she looked adorable (even with being sick - poor baby - but proves she is a true princess!). I loved the Cake - Jana did a great job!! Happy Birthday Presley!

Jana said...

Presley looks so cute in her ladybug outfit!!

kristinkfitness said...

Hey girl! Started brainstorming for Karters 1st bday and had 4 themes and Kyle chose Ladybug so I was looking over your pics and wanted to get the info on the girl who made your cake/cupcakes, so cute!! THANKS!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site