Thursday, October 8, 2009

In love

As you all know, Logan is quite the little love bird. Over the past month, he has been head over heels for a new girl at preschool named Ella. (She has a best friend named Lea so everything is Elwa and Weah).

At first it was cute, he would mention her after school and tell me how she played with him and this and that...then I realized he was so happy in the mornings and over the weekend has started wondering when he'd go back to school, then I realized one morning that he was wanting to see Ella. Last week he got new Spiderman shoes that light up (Gasp, I know...but don't knock themed shoes until you have a three year old to dress each morning). He was ecstatic to show her and ran in to school and went straight to her and she sort of blew him off. She actually moved on the other side of her friend. He acted like nothing and intently watched the movie...My heart sank...I wanted to go get this little girl and say DO NOT BREAK HIS HEART! HE LOVES YOU!

The next day I noticed she was a little less resistant and yesterday when I picked him up, he was holding her hand.

Yes, he's three and I don't want him in love...but at least now, she loves him back!!!

On the way home I asked him what is Ella's last name. He replied, Ella Sechrist. Wow, he has it so bad...he doesn't even realize it!!!

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site