Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Caden!

My baby is six! He woke up this morning and measured himself (against his brother)and declared he was, in fact, taller!!!

Caden changed my and Heath's lives forever...Caden has taught us the rewards of loving someone more than life itself. He is an amazing boy, so hungry to learn, to experience life. He is fearless and can be quite compassionate and very spiritual. I just love him so much and thank God everyday for this miracle child!

When Caden was one I was convinced that he was the most beautiful person God had created. I am still a little envious of this hair (now why doesn't my daughter have this hair???)

And at two, his personality was in full gear....A Thomas the Train fanatic and collector!


At three Caden was a full fledge big brother and already a bookworm! His new love, Lightning McQueen.

At Four Caden began Tball and started to expand his collections to anything that was deemed collectable!




Five days before turning five her turned into a big brother (again)!!! He was so excited to share his birthday week with his baby sister.





And today, My little man is so excited to be six!!!





Happy Birthday, Caden!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

What a beautiful boy. I remember him tearing in to that RED cake on his first birthday! Happy birthday Caden. We love you :)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site