Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

 This is why I get up every day and continue to celebrate Jesus, in all his Glory.  I am so blessed for what he has given to me.  I miss my Mom incredibly but look forward to the day we celebrate Easter with her in Heaven.


 Not sure if I mentioned our new dog Daisy!  A gift from Mama Sue.

 The Girls - Addy, Avery, Riley and Presley
 Getting the loot!

 She was just a little overwhelmed in the beginning.
 Mommy Time

 Presley decided hunting eggs in her dress was just to restrictive!
 Is it time for my nap?  (No window in this picture!)
 Are you sure?
 My Men
 Poppa, Nana and Kids

1 comment:

kristinkfitness said...

OMGOSH, such cute pictures! I LOVE the ones of you and the kids and that one of Nanna and the kids is adorable too! Glad yall had a great Easter, your first paragraph was beautiful. God is so proud of you and the faith you show him, I'm sure your mom smiled from above and was right there with yall this Easter too! XOXO

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site