Monday, November 29, 2010

My Mommy & Thanksgiving

So, I wanted to request your prayers for my sweet Mama Sue. We found out she has a tumor in her heart today and we don't know whether it is benign or malignant and won't until more tests are done.

Other things in our world:

Little man lost his first tooth!!!

We had to get a neighbor to break a $20 at 8pm! He's way earlier than his big brother was so we are wondering if he pulled some plyers out -- anything to be like Caden.


My toothless duo (tatoos and all)
I love this little beauty...

AND....DRUMROLL PLEASE...we bought a Mini Van! (What?! A mini van?)

The kids just love the push button doors and the three tv screens! And to all of you haters that say, I'll never drive a mini van; you just don't know what you are missing!


Caden was so entertaining at Thanksgiving, his cousin taught him to hip hop dance to Christian Rap Music (Toby Mac)...


Thanksgiving at my Mom's...
Kid table
Logan enjoyed Pizza and pop tarts for Thanksgiving dinner?????
Presley was thankful for Mama Sue's recently inherited pony!
I didn't get pictures of Daisy, but the kids just had a blast playing with her and she was again a perfect little angel...at some point I start to feel sorry for this sweet little dog!

2 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! She will be in our prayers, keep us updated!!!

Wendy said...

I'll keep your mom in my prayers - keep us updated on how things turn out.

As for the minivan...well, you are braver than me. I can't do it. :-)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site