Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ice Princess

My friend Krystal and I got our little girls tickets to see Disney Princess on Ice, poor Riley got really sick and wasn't able to go so Jana came with her two little girls. We had a great time and little Addy even cried when it was over b/c she didn't want Tinkerbell to leave!

Presley just couldn't take her eyes off of the action, the show wasn't until 7:30 so she was exhausted but her little heavy eyelids never shut. Her favorite princess was Princess Minnie Mouse who was acting as the MC with Mickey!

Excited to Go!!!
Saying bye to the boys!
Presley, Avery, Addy and Jana
Eyes glued to the ice!
MINNIE!


Sleeping Beauty (or spanking booty as Addy says)
Rella!

What a fun Girls night!!!

Of course it was at Reliant Stadium with plenty of Texans emblems and my daughter got so excited every time she saw one and said, "Go Texans". Her daddy was very proud!

1 comment:

Jill Ash said...

I really wanted to take Avery, but everyone I know has boys! We should have tagged along with yall, she would have loved it.

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site