Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Mommy's Prayer

If I could pray like Logan, my prayer would be:

Dear God, Please rewind time and pause to when Presley was a sweet baby girl (instead of a 2 year old crazy woman), Logan was a toddler and Caden was a Preschooler. I want it to stay that way forever...oh and I'd like to remain 31 (I mean, really probably 26 but I gotta have all three kids around, so whatever you can manage). Thanks, God, your the BEST! ~Mommy

It's been a while so I have lots to post....

First off, we have lost another tooth!!! Caden was SO Excited!

I was a little outwardly sad (see prayer above) and Caden knew so he said, "Mom, are you happy or sad that I lost my front tooth?" Me: "Well, a little of both" Caden: "Why does it make you sad?" Me: "Because you are growing up and when you get older you are going to leave and not be with Mommy everyday" Caden, in his annoyed voice: "MOM, You can come and visit me!"

Caden's famous crazy eyes. He is the poster child for the saying "Don't do your face like that it'll get stuck"... he's done this since a baby and can't figure out how not too!
No missing teeth yet!

These boys ADORE one another.
And then the DIVA...


The boys got to go HUNTING! Presley and I enjoyed a weekend of girl time!
Deer blood, Really Daddy? Napping with her babies...

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site