Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Caden!

Caden, today you are SEVEN!!!!

I cannot even tell you how hard for us that is to believe!!! What a smart, sweet, handsome young man you have become too!



This last year you learned so many new things! You learned to read, add, subtract, and how to ride a bike. You are also the most amazing big brother in the world....you are so responsible and we know that you will always take care of Logan and Presley.

Lately you have become very particular about your appearance. Clothes, hair...you even told us you were too tiny. We explained how awesome it is to be the smallest (Daddy and I certainly know) and you think your cheeks are too chubby!

When Daddy and I found out we were going to have you we were not prepared! We worked nine months to get everything in order for you! After a very difficult 20 hour labor (doesn't every mother earn the right to use this line?)...and when I held you, I knew what unconditional, true love meant! You have been such an amazing miracle and taught us that God gives us what we really need at times we don't expect it.

WE LOVE YOU so much! Keep wiggling that top front tooth...you will loose it anyday, Buddy!!! And stop trying to grow up so fast!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday to both Caden and Presley! And Coleman agrees that October 6th is a great day to be born!

You have such cute kids - I just love seeing all their pictures and reading about them. They make me smile. :-)

Elaine said...

Awww, this post made me cry...takes me back. I will never forget walking into your apartment and you had a spread of Reeces peanut butter cups, twizzlers and maybe even Peeps....you were having a preggo craving for sugar and you were not a sugar person back then. Oh, how time flies. Caden is just precious and I know how very special your oldest baby is. He's still your baby right?:) Love yall

kristinkfitness said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Caden!!!!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site