Friday, September 17, 2010

Back to Business

I have returned to work, it was a challenging week for me getting back in the swing of things but I managed...I missed my kiddos a bunch though! The freedom of being a boy...and what a cute lil bootie! Caden learned to ride his bike without training wheels (yes I realize he's nearly 7) so Presley enjoyed walking around and supervising while Logan was just well Logan... Pg has become quite the lil Mommy to this baby doll in particular. She sleeps with her and during the week when she gets home from school she goes to her crib to get her baby, she gets so excited when she sees her! If you know Presley at all, you know her passion for all things food...I bought some sushi rolls at HEB, at this almost 2 year old ate 4 in one sitting. She even says "I love Sushi" Caden and Daddy have managed to get a little hunt in... Heath takes the kids to school in the morning and they are always jamming out to a CD, it just amazes me how much all three of them are into music and know particular songs. Heath has stumbled onto a Michael Jackson Greatest Hits CD and they LOVE it! Presley's imitation of MJ:
Logan and Presley are into photography. I often have little surprises on my camera when I upload pictures...here are a few that I didn't take... And Caden's Bike Ride:

1 comment:

Jana said...

They are so cute. All of them... with three totally different personalities. i love it!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site