Friday, September 3, 2010

All about those babies!

The infamous, Daisy! My mom's dog that is the only dog Logan has ever been comfortable around and really the best kid dog I have ever seen...what my three kids put this dog through during my surgery and the fact that she never seemed to mind a bit, I love you Daisy!

My little superhero Video game fanatics! Caden's Karate Class...who knew karate cost more than a new car...still deciding if we are going back but it was fun to do a trial class! Could a girl have any more princess attire on? These are pj's, no princess attire out of the house!
Oh wait, she forgot her princess cell phone! Rock and roll day My little bath beauty! She LOVES getting her haircut. The entire time she says OOOOOHHHH, so pretty! Surgery pictures:


Around each ear I have an incision from the top of my ear down under my ear lobe. I still have no sensory nerves in my ears yet and if you told me I had ear implants, I would totally believe you. My entire face was swollen and bruised for a week. My eyes were black. Four incisions in my leg to disect the nerve from my calf muscle.



Today I feel really good. My energy is up again and I feel somewhat normal. The tube that goes from one ear to the other under my nose is DRIVING ME NUTS b/c I can feel it and move it around. I am hoping I get used to it but I compare it to an oxygen tube that someone has that goes into your nose...it's the same size but under my skin!

2 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

So glad you're feeling better! I don't think you told me about the tube going from ear to ear, that gives me the heebie geebies and I hope you get used to it soon! =) hehe!

Rebecca said...

Roni, I got your post on my blog. My son had the surgery back in late February. Would be happy to connect and talk about the experience and where he currently is. I am not so blog savvy and couldn't find your email address so I'm posting on your surgery pics. Isaac's leg and scars look just the same as yours! He's doing remarkably well and it is now evident that the graft worked....but there are some other things (cheek muscle stuff) that we are unsure of at this point. He just saw his surgeon yesterday for his six month follow up. I too am an accountant! You can reach me at: rlinville@hotmail.com. Take care!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site