Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

I love Easter...I love Easter Church service, Easter Dinner and Candy... and I love Easter clothes, I love SPRING!!! My boys have taken the joy out of Easter clothes as they have banned sweater vests and Caden refuses to wear plaid....this year we compromised on bright polo's and khaki shorts and since our church is pretty casual...even Presley didn't get the Easter Dress...she just wore a pretty spring dress. Anyway, theY still looked pretty cute and had a blast hunting eggs. Sissy really enjoyed getting the "Balls" but she didn't really care about carrying her basket.




















After Church we headed over to Poppa and Nana's for some of Poppa's good ole cooking AND MORE EGG HUNTING! Today was fried catfish...Yummy!


No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site