Friday, March 5, 2010

My little fashionista

Sometimes I shop at lunch for Miss Priss...I guess I could get stuff for the boys too, but I tend to drift toward her section. Last night I brought a few outfits home and in her exhaustion she still had fun trying them on. The dress will have to be exchanged for (GASP) a smaller size (even though it's 2T, it's exciting news!)

Anyway, I thought I'd share...




Skinny Jeans...



These are booty shorts...luckily for her she's got short legs so she can get away with them as they go to her knees! :)

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Awww, so cute. I see a Gymboree bag....we spend too much money there! I love the booty shorts outfit! I just might be picking out LK something tomorrow...isn't it fun?!

Wendy said...

Ha ha - too cute! I can see you love Gymboree as much as I do! But its bad...so very bad...for the bank account! I love that daisy line as well - I keep waiting for it to go on sale! And like you - I TRY to go over the boy stuff...but really, its not that much fun!

(and just because I find it funny...Karsyn is still in a size 2T - and she is now 3 1/2...I think Coleman is even going to pass her up at the rate he is going!)

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site