Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Aquarium & Oh Presley

The Aquarium...

On the way to church on this BEAUTIFUL, fleeting Spring Day the kids and I decided after church we'd go to the Aquarium. Caden and I have been for a field trip with Tigerland but I had wanted to take Logan and PG for sometime.

We had a blast. Presley is somewhat of a scaredy cat but she was very interested which is cute. I'll spare any details and just post pictures.





Goofballs....
Logan preferred the stingrays from below...
But Caden couldn't get enough of them...
Logan, the Tigers are behind you!
The beautiful white tigers...

Three mean tigers...
Logan the tiger...
Us on the ferris wheel (minus Caden, someone had to take the photo)
Presley, SCARED to death...
The boys fished for a guitar...those were fun to carry around...
One of the many sharks...

Presley making a roar...when asked what a tiger says.
Logan, Say Cheese.
And Caden was making the most sweet smile but has recently become annoyed by my obsessive picture taking and right before the flash makes faces that make mommy angry!


Oh Presley...


Lately I find myself saying things to my one year old that I wouldn't have conceived possible before this little bottle of personality was introduced to our family...a few include:

Presley, you cannot eat more than one cheeseburger for dinner.

Presley, don't cuss out your brother like that, it's ugly.

Presley, is this strawberry poptart smashed into your hair?

Oh...this child is going to be our biggest challenge...not only cause she's got so much attitude (which when they page her at school they say "Miss Attitude") but b/c she can disguise herself with the sweetest little smiles and shy flirtiness but I know the truth...she can be MEAN! :)

I can say all this b/c she is just like her momma! My Mom is reading this blog with a smile cause she knows that I am paying for my raising...tenfold!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh Presley....you are your Mama's daughter! Sweet, flirty, precious,.....and strong willed!

Wendy said...

Just wait until she is three. That is all I am saying. :-)

Jill Ash said...

My favorite pic is of Presley growling :) She is such a cutie!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site