Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 5-7

This is everyone in my family that made it to Disney World for Christmas.  None of the 6 kids knew until Christmas morning that they were going (and neither did Uncle Mike!) So us girls did a good job planning and keeping it secret.  It was a very fun trip, even though we were desperately missing Mama Sue (my Aunt Sandra in blue with the black jacket is my mom's sister). 

Our favorite spot...
Watching the show
 Presley and Toby swimming at the hotel pool
 Heath in the dance competition at Downtown Disney
 Meeting the characters at Epcot!

 I made Presley's dress!!!







 One of her top 5 moments of the week....meeting MINNIE!!!!










































I can't wait for our next Family Vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site