Friday, September 16, 2011

For Mama Sue

Presley still prays for you daily - although this little baby girl will not remember you - I believe that she will always associate Jesus in Heaven with her grandmother. 

Logan is taking such good care of Daisy for you Mom.  They all love her immensely -- she seems very happy with them and is doing okay.

Caden is selling cookie dough and asked how much everyone in our family would buy - including you.  I reminded him that this year you couldn't buy his cookie dough but that if you could you would probably buy the entire book for him to win. 

As for me, I still pocket dial you ALL THE TIME.  Sometimes it makes me sad but usually it makes me laugh at all the times I'd call you on accident and you would get a kick out of a message of our day....I'd give anything if you could answer again, just one last time.  I love you, Mom.

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site