Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Little People

I adore how different each of my kids are....

Caden is neurotic to the core -- he is a complete cross of Heath and I.  He is asleep at 9 awake at 6...he is so predictable and so scholarly.  He was so pumped about his 1 in binder with loose leaf paper. 
 Logan is a practical Joker - his Daddy's son, with a smile and charisma that can take your breath away...he is such a cool kid and so very happy.


Presley is me!  She is so into her hair! She is obsessed with magazines and finding hair like hers. When you ask her how old she is - she usually responds 5. Her two best friends are Cash and Kash (both boys). She thinks she is pretty much the center of the universe -- I just LOVE it!!!


With Curlers








2 comments:

Amanda McD said...

You've got some PRECIOUS kiddos!

Bradi said...

Your kids crack me up!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site