Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Vacation???

I had two weeks of vacation saved up for Christmas, normally I would go to FW but my Mom has been put on restricted activity so we decided three kids wouldn't be the best for her...

Day 1 of vacation, I awoke to my two year old daughter screaming "No, Hank" and coming into my bedroom holding a puppy and both of them covered in dog poop.

Day 2 of vacation, Heath tore his ACL playing basketball...he has surgery in January.  At this point, I should of realiized.

Honestly, we enjoyed our Christmas celebration, the most memorable year ever as all three of our children have an understanding of Jesus' Birthday as well as all believe in Santa Claus.

We managed a lot of time with Hank,




We built a gingerbread house...


div>

Presley and I enjoyed a pedicure...

We enjoyed a Christmas play with the Coates Girls...


 And Christmas Eve pj party!



To be continued...

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site