Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Josie Grosie & Stud Muffin

Seriously, sweetie, why do you pose this way...it's not a smile...you look like you are in pain.



Annoyed early morning...


There is my girl! Breakfast is ready!!!


Goofy Time!






I dropped Logan off at school and all his girls were in the TV room...we hear "Logan, Logan, Logan, Logi Bear, Logi...." he was so disturbed and told his teacher...I do not want to sit with "The Girls"... his teacher says..."Girls, calm down, Logan is not sitting by you". Wow....things to come.


1 comment:

Elaine said...

Josie Grosie -hehhe. Those pictures are hilarious!!! She looks soooo big. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get LK's hair all combed and pulled back like that. It looks so cute!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site