Tuesday, January 26, 2010

She likes fur!

Presley and Khloe!!!


Logan playing Wii!


I was cleaning out Presley's room and she found this...she thought it was beyond funny...I just thought she looked so silly since she's never taken a pacifier...




I get a lot of comments about how Presley leaves her hair bows in or her earrings alone...she loves to wear shoes, loves anything that gives her attention...so the other day she wore the fur vest and after undressing her I could not get her to put it down...so she put it back on with her diaper...the video is of me trying to convince her to take it off for bedtime...can you say, DRAMA QUEEN!



In case you were wondering...she wore it to bed...I slipped it off after she fell asleep.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Stubborn like her mama..hehe...it'll come in handy later in life!...until then, I guess you'll just have to keep being sneaky! Too cute.

Jill Ash said...

That totally made my night, she cracks me up.

Jana said...

Addy has never taken a paci either but today she decided she wanted one when she found it in the drawer. She FREAKEd when I took it away. She'll be two next month. Seriously?

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site