Thursday, June 4, 2009

ChaCha Slide and Poop Toys

My office had Earth Day yesterday...I went to get some free stuff and found a booth that had an odd looking little stuffed toy...I scored two of them for the boys b/c I knew that they'd find an uncanny resemblence to their favorite funny subject! I was right...they even slept with their poopy heads!




They even made them their own cars to ride around in.


Last week I realized the boys had learned the cha cha slide at school. I had to share. Caden is perfectly on beat...Logan about 3 steps behind the entire dance!



We also got Caden's report card from his three teachers. He can do everything except name 2 of the four seasons (which he now knows), his Teacher told us he is SOOOOOO ready for Kindergarten! Yeah, Caden passed preschool...we are so proud of you buddy! I am in denial that my little baby will be in kindergarten in just a little over two months....

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Seriously - what are those toys suppose to be? That is too funny!

Sheri said...

OMG...SO HILARIOUS! Caden really was PERFECTLY on beat. Wow, that made me smile...well, laugh. We played the Cha Cha Slide at our wedding reception...ahh, the memories. LOL!

Lori said...

First off, those toys are hilarious! Second, I think my favorite is the crisscross and cha cha part. too cute!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site