Monday, May 18, 2009

That's how we watch Dancing with the Stars

Logan is officially potty trained....Presley is officially crawling...Caden is officially ready for summer (Tigerland Summers = Weekly Field Trips) Presley's crawl is an inchworm inch. She gets where she wants to go using her big ole booty and her tummy. We have many potty follies: THis one was toilet paper stuck in the hiney... At dinner on Friday night He was so excited to show Trey & Krystal his big boy underwear he mooned the entire restuarant. Oops...we'll have to curb the enthusiasm somewhat. Looking like Daddy Sharing with sissy...she got to be the pink hippo! This was a first...Presley was very excited to have some company while she bathed... A little Top Gun action... Caden got a new sand box.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

The profile pic of P crawling looks like Caden. Precious kids! L is going to kill you one day b/c of that t/p pic!

The Kozel's said...

Ok so I think I watched the video of Logan dancing like 5 times...its keeping me entertained..Miss P...is getting so big, Josh says she is the same size as Madelyne..

Jana said...

Ok I am just catching up on some blog reading. I started laughing out loud at the toilet paper in the heiny picture. I hope I have a little boy(s) one day - there never seems to be a dull moment with boys!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site