Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh, Girl...

Now, this post is for all the ladies thinking about getting ready for bikini season...here is a little motivation just for you...cause girls watch out...







Also, my friend Rachel and I picked up Presley some pearls and a flower for her hair...we are going to make her a tutu for her 6 month portraits...here is a little preview...




And well, some other shots from the weekend, nothing in particular.



Logan isn't the only sibling in love with Caden...



4 comments:

Elaine said...

Ahh! I love it. I have to get some bows and flowers...Lena Kate has NONE. I was thinking 6 mo. pics too-haha! Nice bikini! LK got a bathing suit at one of her showers..It is a one piece and has flowers on it. I haven't tried it on her yet. She is such a doll! I so wish we were closer...oh well, we go where life takes us. Love ya!

Jana said...

oh my goodness. I put addy in her bathing suit this weekend too. Her little rolls were hanging out the sides. I LOVE baby rolls. I don't think it will fit later this summer!

kristinkfitness said...

6 months is coming up already! Geez!! I love all the pics, so cute!!!!

Sheri said...

HILARIOUS!!! How adorable. A triangle top bikini...you better watch out for those boys. They'll be knocking on your door in NO TIME! LOL!

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site