Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

We had a good weekend. Friday we had another ultrasound and Heath got confirmation that in fact we are having a girl. Good thing, since her room is already pink and Nana and Papa brought over lots more clothes!!

Logan saw his ENT again and his ears are doing really well. Now, if he can just keep from getting a fever once a week -- I'll be happy! We can definately tell he is feeling better though. He say's the Monsters are not in my ears anymore.

Our neighbors got a new puppy -- a 2 pound teacup chihuahua and Logan loves her. Her name is Lily (he normally hates to be close to dogs, but since this one was smaller than he is -- I guess it was okay).




Here is Caden and Logan playing with her...



Sunday we went to the neighborhood pool and it only took the boys a few minutes to remember how to have fun!







Monday we had a bbq at Nana and Papa's and the boys stayed over on Sunday night. Logan got a little too much sun and I feel so horrible since I must not have put enough sun screen on him. That night when he was trying to go to sleep he said his back hurt. Mine was worse -- otherwise I would of really been upset.

No comments:

Followers

Thirty One

Thirty One
Click on the Picture to enter my site